Dec 25, 2019
In this episode, Christopher Medina goes over the different
reasons why you or your loved one doesn't want to wear their
- Discomfort: Some people aren't used to having
something in their ear. Depending on the style of your hearing aid
will determine your comfortability level. Chris will go over the
- Need an adjustment: Most of the time when you
first wear your hearing aid you'll need them to be adjusted which
is why having a follow-up appointment is important.
- Tech level: Your lifestyle will determine the
type of hearing aid you will need. Christopher gives you a great
example of this!
- Dexterity issues
- Dimensia: Sometimes your loved on simply
forgets to put on their hearing aid or even put it on the wrong
- Embarrassed: Some people are embarrassed to
wear hearing aids but now with the new devices you can barely see
them on. They are small and discreet. You can try them out if you
are in the LA area here at Virtue Hearing.
If you want a 14-day free trial on premium hearing aids contact